Shipping & Returns
A Note from Our Team:
The Shop at The Broad is committed to making the safety of our employees and community of customers a top priority. We are taking safety precautions during the preparation and shipping of our orders, which may sometimes cause shipping delays.
Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed - it will include your order number and shipping method. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are en route to you.
Orders can take up to 5 business days to be processed and shipped. Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information. Please note that in some cases, your order may arrive in multiple shipments (i.e., in the case of a pre-order or backorder). To make any changes or order cancellations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where We Ship
We ship to physical residential or business addresses in the contiguous United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. We do not ship to PO Boxes/APO/FPO addresses.
UPS Ground Service
$00.00 - $50.00 - $8.95 per address
$50.01 - $100.00 - $15.95 per address
$100.01 - $200.00 - $20.95 per address
$200.01 - and up - $25.95 per address
UPS 3 Day Select – add $25.00 per address
UPS 2nd Day Air – add $35.00 per address
Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico
All orders will be shipped UPS 2nd Day Air.
- Orders placed by 11 a.m. PST will be processed that day. All others will be processed the next day.
- All orders are shipped UPS Ground unless an expedited shipping method is selected.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for ground delivery.
- We do not process or ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays, and major holidays.
- All limited edition artworks are carefully hand-packed by our team in custom archival shipping boxes. This process is taken to ensure the safety and security of your acquisition and requires up to 7 business days to complete.
- Additional shipping and handling charges are assessed for all limited edition and over-sized items as they are all shipped via UPS 2nd or 3rd day services.
- If any item is damaged in the shipping process, please keep all packing materials and contact us at email@example.com.
Applicable sales tax will be charged on merchandise total, where necessary. Taxes are calculated according to shipping destination and itemized on the Order Summary page.
Due to the present COVID-19 pandemic and our inability to safely monitor products that have left our premises, we are currently not accepting returns for the safety of all customers and museum staff. We are operating with limited staffing and hours in accordance with federal, state, and local public health guidelines, and will continue to adjust our policies according to the latest guidelines issued by public health authorities.